Pyramid Careers | Pyramid Benefits
Pyramid Systems, Inc. - Careers
The Senior Market Research Analyst is responsible for interpreting data, formulating reports, and making recommendations based upon research findings to increase the potential sales of company services. To accomplish this task, the Senior Market Research Analyst works with the senior management to understand, define, and document the overarching business object.
The Senior Market Analyst may interface with external partners and clients to support both direct and indirect market research efforts.
- To lead and mentor other marketing specialists
- To research market conditions
- To collect and analyze data to evaluate existing and potential product and service markets
- To apply qualitative and quantitative techniques to interpret the data and produce substantiated recommendations
- To gather data on competitors and market prices
- To advise management on competitive activities and strategies
- To perform market research to support business development, including market assessment and strategic fit
- Masters Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Knowledge of and experience with SPSS software, survey software, Cascasing Style Sheets (CSS), and Microsoft Project software.
Send Cover Letter and C.V./resume to email@example.com